Yep that right you can win your very own Warlord Titan
Here’s how you enter
- Like and Retweet our twitter post (and follow us if you’re not already) 1 entry
- Like and Share our Facebook post (and like our page if you don’t already) 1 entry
- Subscribe to our newsletter 3 entries
- Plus one entry for every whole £10 spent on Games Workshop in our store
The prize is one Adeptus Titanicus Warlord Titan. There is no cash alternative.
The competition is for UK residents only. We will only ship to a UK address.
The competition is open from 10:00 11/8/2018- 10:00 18/8/2018
All eligible entries will be added to a spreadsheet then we will use random.org to select the winning entry
And here’s the full Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Leodis GamesLtd
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Leodis Games and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are shown above
- Only one entry will be accepted per person, per method listed above. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 10:00 18/8/18. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows shown above.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: One Adeptus Titanicus Warlord Titan
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: see above
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.