Battletome: Stormcast Eternals
Battletome: Stormcast Eternals
The Stormcast Eternals – supernatural warriors forged in Azyr, each the embodiment of Sigmar’s storm. The heavens roar and the sky crashes, split by searing bolts from above. With an explosion of lightning and a booming thunderclap, the forces of the Stormcast Eternals manifest in reality and plunge into battle. Energised by the magical tempest, they launch their attack, weapons wreathed in celestial energy. Razor-edged blades rise and fall, and heavy hammers swing in an onslaught that batters down all before it. Theirs is the fury of the heavens unleashed.
In the 192-page hardback Battletome: Stormcast Eternals, you’ll find:
– Warriors of the Celestial Tempest: the origins of the Stormcast Eternals, great warriors plucked from mortality and reforged into sigmarite-clad heroes sworn to annihilate Chaos;
– In Sigmar’s Name: the story of the Realmgate Wars, bitter conflicts fought to control the Realmgates, places of great power that allow travel between the Mortal Realms;
– Life and Death Everlasting: Nagash’s plan to dominate the Mortal Realms, and the necroquake which has resurrected trillions of dead souls, causing a new age of incredibly powerful magic;
– The Works of Sigmar Rise High: details of Stormkeeps, the vast, ornamented fortresses that defend Sigmar’s most vital holdings and send a vital message to all that see them – this is the sovereign domain of the God-King;
– The Stormhosts: a detailed explanation, with illustrations, of the Stormcast Eternals’ army organisation, featuring command structures, iconography and the different types of Chamber – this introduces the Sacrosanct Chamber, dedicated to matters of the arcane and magical, and the Chamber which oversees the process of reforming each Stormcast Eternal warriors;
– Brethren of Sigmarite: details of some of the countless formations employed by the Stormcast Eternals to wage war, along with background and heraldry for the following Stormhosts: Hammers of Sigmar, Hallowed Knights, Celestial Vindicators, Anvils of the Heldenhammer, Knights Excelsior, Celestial Warbringers, Tempest Lords, and Astral Templars;
– A showcase of beautifully-painted Citadel miniatures, with an example army.
All the rules you need in order to get your Stormcast Eternals army ready for the gaming table are here:
– 50 Warscrolls, covering every miniature available to the Stormcast Eternals faction and including 3 Endless Spell warscrolls – Celestian Vortex, Dais Arcanum and Everblaze Comet – for use with Malign Sorcery;
– Allegiance Abilities representing the Idoneth Deepkin’s methods of war – including Command Traits, Battle Traits and 7 separate types of Artefacts of power;
– Lore of the Storm and Lore of Invigoration 2 selections of spells available to Stormcast Eternals wizards (Lore of the Storm is not available to Evocators, however);
– Mount Traits: 6 tables of special traits available to Heroes mounted on Dracoths, Stardrakes, Gryph-chargers, Dracolines or Tauralons;
– Background, Abilities, Command Abilities, Command Traits and Artefacts of Power for each of the following Stormhosts: Hammers of Sigmar, Hallowed Knights, Celestial Vindicators, Anvils of the Heldenhammer, Knights Excelsior, Celestial Warbringers, Tempest Lords, and Astral Templars
– 2 Battleplans, including objectives for both sides, deployment map, special rules and victory conditions; – Rules for creating a Stormcast Eternals warband to use in a Path to Glory campaign, including a Followers Rewards Table, a Champion Rewards Table and a Path to Glory Battleplan;
– 20 Warscroll Battalions conferring advantages for fielding certain combinations of models;
– Pitched Battle Profiles for all units featured in this Battletome, including unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles.
A glorious vision of golden celestial light, a living embodiment of the God-King’s might, the Stormcast Eternals are messengers of vengeance armed with the might of stars. Once-mortal champions of Order forged by Sigmar into an astonishing fighting force, hurled down from the heavens to meet the forces of Chaos head-on, they wreak bloody revenge on the Dark Gods, the corruptors of the realms. Following the brutal battles of the All-gates, the Stormcast Eternals lead the forces of Order in reclaiming the lands of the Mortal Realms, leveraging the power of the heavens to smite the corruptions of Chaos that plague these territories.
Grand Alliance Order
Reclaim the Mortal Realms!
The gates of Azyrheim are cast wide open, and the heroic forces of Order march forth to loosen the iron grip of Chaos that blights the Mortal Realms. From the Free Peoples to the Fyreslayers, each warrior is determined and strong – whatever their motives, each wishes to see their lands returned to the verdant glory of times much missed. Leading the charge are the glittering Stormcast Eternals and their Extremis Chamber, with their unlikely allies the Seraphon; hardy duardin, Aelfs and Devoted of Sigmar follow in their blazing path. The war for the realms has begun!
This item can only be shipped to:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.