Summerslam Showdown 7/9/19
32 player Guild Ball tournament
1) Full Painted is Not Required but there will be a best painted award
2) Tournament Length: 5 rounds and we will play all 5 to determine a winner!
3) Match Win Condition: Play to final Whistle (games are first to 12 VP and capped at 12 VP)
4) Round Length: Team Tactics (45 minutes per player clock)
5) Team Roster Selection: Usual rules around a 12 player list with 2 captains (less for Minor Guilds of course)
9.30-11.15 Round 1
11.15-1 Round 2
2-3.45 Round 3
3.45-5.30 Round 4
5.30-7.15 Round 5
7.15- 7.30 Prizes
There is a clean toilet with hot water on site and free parking at the venue. Leodisgames are able to serve tea, coffee, cold drinks and snacks with a discounted ‘day pass’ on hot drinks.
Lunch is not included there are a number of nice sandwich shops a 5 minute walk away in Farsley.
We understand that sometimes real life can get in the way. But we do have costs associated with running an events.
If you let us know you can’t attend an event up to a week before we will give you a full refund.
If you let us know between a week and 24 hours we will refund you if we can fill your place.
If you let us know with under 24 hours to go I’m afraid we can’t issue a refund.