Infinity RPG: Player's GuideRegular price £11.99 Sale price £9.99 Save £2.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Infinity RPG: Player's GuideInfinity RPG: Player's GuideIn the twisted jungles of Paradiso, humanity fights for its survival. The fierce, alien warriors of the Combined Army have poured through the Acheron Gate, descending upon the emerald jungles of the newest colonial world in a seemingly unstoppable torrent. The bestial Morat pound the Paradiso front, where brave men and women fight ceaselessly to maintain a defensive line which the sly Shasvastii penetrate with devastating ease. In the star-swept skies above, the collected might of humanity's armadas maintain a life-or-death blockade to cut off an endless horde of alien reinforcements. And if any of humanity's fractious forces falter, then all may be lost...But beyond the terrifying holding action, the intrigues and adventures of the human sphere spin on. Space pirates cruise through the shattered planetoids of Human Edge. Scientists and adventurers delve the oceans of Varuna. Merchants guilds scheme amidst the scourging sands of Bourak. From Yutang, the Emperor gazes forth from an uneasy throne. Titanic war machines stride across the icy plains of Svalarheima. Byzantine hypercops struggle for dominance amidst the chrome towers of Neoterra.For the last ten years, players have tested their mettle upon the battlefields of the Human Sphere in Corvus Belli's hugely-popular Infinity skirmish game. Now you can expand your adventures, diving deep into the amazing, never-before-seen depths of the Infinity universe with the ultimate science-fiction roleplaying game.
- An immersive Lifepath character creation system, that allows you to choose from a wide range of backgrounds, from crazed Dog-Warrior, to empathic Tohaa.
- Choose or roll to create the character you want, defining options such as attributes, faction, heritage, homeworld, social status, education, and career.
- Select your starting gear from a wide range of equipment such as the hacking device and programs you'll utilise, or the type of weapon and ammo you prefer.
- All the 2D20 rules you'll need to play, including Heat, Momentum, task resolution, and the triple dynamics of Warfare, Infowar, and Psywar.
- A gazetteer of humanity's near future, covering the systems and factions of the Human Sphere and beyond.
- Bonus content exclusive to the Player's Guide including the Agent Handler guide, 2d20 to N3 conversion guide, and stats for the iconic miniatures produced for this very RPG.
INFINITY THE GAME
Infinity the Game is a tabletop wargame in which sci-fi themed miniatures are used to simulate futuristic skirmishes. Infinity recreates Direct Action operations, high-stakes missions in the battlefront or behind enemy lines, where victory or death are a trigger pull away. Players command a small group of elite soldiers, chosen for their adequacy to the mission parameters at hand. Each battle calls for a different composition, and building an effective team from hand-picked members of different regiments is key to a successful operation. Infinity is a groundbreaking, dynamic system that allows you to make meaningful, fun choices throughout the entire game sequence, and gives you the tools to implement any number of strategies with realism and flexibility.